Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.boho-style.club.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account:
- Information including user name, address, phone number, and email address, will be collected at the time of user registration on the Site. If you are registering an AliExpress account through social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, we may collect your account name and profile photo at those platforms.
- If you choose to answer our supplemental questionnaires for registered members, we may also collect marital status, nationality, gender, date and/or year of birth, annual income, monthly spending and user preferences. If you prefer not to provide such information, the use of our services and products will not be affected.
- If you contact our customer service, we may record your conversation with us and collect additional information to verify your identity.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services, or services under our buyer protection schemes, information, including billing and delivery information, may be collected to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Site.
- We record details of users’ activities on the site. Information relating to such transactions (including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any discussion forum), may be collected when transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the site.
- From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trade shows, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these events includes, but not limits to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- We record users’ buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns, buyer behavioral patterns and equipment information. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Site and visitors to the Site including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
Certain data we collect may be defined as personal data under applicable data protection law (“Personal Data”).
To enable us to provide our services and products to users, users need to provide certain categories of data (which may include Personal Data), such as user name, address, phone number, and email address. If certain data is required, we will let you know at the time of collection. In the event that users do not provide sufficient data marked as necessary, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide certain products or services.
2.USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- verifying your identity;
- verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Site or become a blogger or an influencer of the Site;
- processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration;
- providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- facilitating communication on the Site, processing transactions and payments, and providing delivery services;
- assessing account security and transaction risks of members, detecting and preventing fraud and other security incidents;
- personalizing our communication with you based on your browsing records, equipment information we collected and your order history, and performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, and to improve our product offerings and services, including, for example, using anonymized data for machine learning purposes;
- identifying, developing and marketing products and services that we believe you will value, including across browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable laws. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests (see section E. COOKIES below). Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your consent prior to sending you communications for marketing purposes; and
We may also use your Personal Data for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
our business partners (for example, in order for them to provide you with discounts or offers that may interest you);
- logistics partners for providing delivery services for buyers, including return and exchange of products, and warehousing services;
- custom agents for customs clearances purposes;
- warranty service providers to provide warranty services;
- customer service providers to provide after-sale services; and
- risk control service providers to assess the security of members’ accounts and transaction risks.
These Service Providers must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified above, and not for their own purposes.
For the purposes specified above, we may share your Personal Data with affiliated companies in the Https://www.boho-style.club/ Group and/or their designated Service Providers, which comprises a group of companies operating leading online and mobile marketplaces in consumer and business-to-business commerce, as well as cloud computing and other services.
When we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests or those of any other person, we may also disclose and transfer your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws.
We may also disclose your Personal Data to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
We retain your Personal Data as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so for example to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
Information you submit to the Site for publication may be made publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. You should exercise caution when deciding what information you submit to us for publication.
We may provide aggregated or anonymized data to third parties, but when we do so, the information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify you.
4. RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
Under the applicable laws, you may have the rights of access to Personal Data held by us and other rights. If you are a Visitor from the European Union, please refer to section I. VISITORS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION below for more information.
If and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge you a fee for the processing of any request you make regarding your Personal Data.
A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same browser or mobile device to access the Site, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Site and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage. The cookies will enable us to remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it every time you use the Site.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to set your web browser controls to reject cookies, you may still use our website though your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Certain features of the Site depend on cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost.
We use two types of cookies: session cookies (which are erased once you close the browser or shut down the device) and persistent cookies (which remain even after closing the browser or shutting down the device/application and which are activated each time you visit the Site). The session cookies use encrypted data to unambiguously authenticate you. The persistent cookies do not store account numbers or passwords.
We use both first party cookies (cookies that are set by us at Https://www.boho-style.club/ and serve mainly to enable basic functionality on our Site, including web analytics cookies that help us understand how users use our web pages and how we can improve their use) and third-party cookies (these cookies are not set by Https://www.boho-style.club/, but by our selected partners).